Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stitching Wish List

Updated May 6, 2012

I like:
  • overdyed linens up to 36 count - Lakeside, WDW, PTP
  • overdyed floss - cottons or silks
  • colours - more 'old sampler' colours; nothing bright / primary
Some charts on my wish list:

Plum Street Samplers
  • Hallow Eden
Pineberry Lane
  • Fancey Blackett & the Harvest Dance
With My Needle & Thread
  • Merry Christmas to Ewe

Prairie Schooler 

February

October

December 




Thank you to my friends for granting me my wishes:
  • January 2010 - Leena - Isabelle Vaultier
  • February 2010 - BeckySC - Paradise Lost & Frederika
  • October 2010 - Nancy - Kindred House

3 comments:

Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

What a great wishlist!

pj said...

Melissa, if you would like to sell some of your completed charts, please email me as we like the same kind of stitchery. I am looking for some of the older ones you have finished. Thanks...pjstitcher@mchsi.com

Kim said...

I have quite a few of these older designs. Let me know what you are looking for! !!!! I am looking for Ellen Birdseye by GH, and some other GH designs!!!